like it? pin it!

Jul 1, 2011

The Winner: Three Birds Art Work

Dear Chicago House,

I was so thrilled with the comments I got on the Three Birds Art work that everyone who commented has won a digital set of the prints!

Congratulations Living Lovely , Slow Motion Traveler, Sunshine, Lisa Constance, Carol Stoddart , Maillardville Manor , Popp, Colleen Jean (I need  your your email addresses) I will be emailing you your prize today!

Here they are framed in simple Ribba frames from IKEA in  your sibling house in St Louis.


Love from

Creative in Chicago

xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Lucky those commenters who are receiving a set. I also love those striped pots in your previous post. You are very creative.

    You asked about my camera. It is a Panasonic DMC-FZ40, a hybrid between a digital point and shoot and a SLR. I'm not a professional, but it works well for me.

    ReplyDelete