I think we are cut from the same cloth--I've never seen your blog before. I searched for painted shoeboxes and found you. I saw the title "is it weird to have a fav shape?" And I thought no way--I know mine--spirals! And then I clicked and saw my doodles! Funny!!
Dear Chicago House, Who doesn't love a birthday, we have a cluster of birthdays this time of year, and who doesn't love something ...
Dear Chicago House
As much as I liked you when I moved in, in 2010, you were rather brown, boring and dark. I work as the Chicago web designer by day but by night I am on a journey to transform you into the beautiful light and airy home I know you can be.
Me too!
ReplyDeleteI think we are cut from the same cloth--I've never seen your blog before. I searched for painted shoeboxes and found you. I saw the title "is it weird to have a fav shape?" And I thought no way--I know mine--spirals! And then I clicked and saw my doodles! Funny!!
ReplyDeleteyes sounds like we are cut from the same cloth!
Delete