like it? pin it!

Apr 12, 2013

Dear Chicago House,

The abstract pencil art I shared with you last week actually got finished and  just in time for Arty Farty Friday today.




I am really quite pleased how it turned out but dabbled a little further in Photoshop to create three additional looks from the original piece.

To create this one I used the glass filter

abstract art using glass filter in photoshop

This one was generated using the stained glass filter


and on this one I went a bit crazy with the liquify function.

abstract art using photoshop liquify function

Which one is your favorite?

Love from

Creative in Chicago

XX

2 comments:

  1. I like the glass and liquify filter just about equially. I don't caare for the stained glass filter's look. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. The last 2 are my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete