Dear Chicago House,
It is snowing in my garden today ... snowing blossom that is....but hey in Chicago you never know.
I couldn't help myself, I collected some fallen petals and used them as my medium for creating a piece of art...albeit a piece of temporary art.
I took a shabby old terracotta pot, plugged the hole in the bottom with duct tape, filled the pot with water and then floated my petals on top. I picked a shabby dirty pot because I wanted to play off the purity of the petals.
Voila!
I don't like to toot my horn but at high resolution these photos were amazing and I am seriously considering using them to create some more wall art.
Of course it won't be the first time I have created pieces from usual objects, I built an orb from driftwood and framed sea glass
Love from
Creative in Chicago
XX
It is snowing in my garden today ... snowing blossom that is....but hey in Chicago you never know.
I couldn't help myself, I collected some fallen petals and used them as my medium for creating a piece of art...albeit a piece of temporary art.
I took a shabby old terracotta pot, plugged the hole in the bottom with duct tape, filled the pot with water and then floated my petals on top. I picked a shabby dirty pot because I wanted to play off the purity of the petals.
Voila!
I don't like to toot my horn but at high resolution these photos were amazing and I am seriously considering using them to create some more wall art.
Of course it won't be the first time I have created pieces from usual objects, I built an orb from driftwood and framed sea glass
Love from
Creative in Chicago
XX








0 LOVELY COMMENTS:
Post a Comment